Friday, January 9, 2009

Top 5 Hottest Disney Men


5. Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)- He was kind of dumb, but lovable.










4. Prince Guy who used to be the Beast (Beauty and the Beast) - used to be the beast. He was kind of hot when you finally see him at the end.












3. Prince Philip (Sleeping Beauty) - Mostly for his big sword though.



















2. Captain Li Shang (Mulan) - What can I say, I have a thing for feisty Asians.









1. Aladdin (Aladdin) - A bad ass in his own way, that scruffy street urchin. I feel like if he was real, and in high school, he'd be that really popular guy who had the street smarts, but was always too apathetic and goofy to really do well. All the girls loved him and he usually listened to Dave, OAR and other stoner bands.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but Prince Eric at #5!? Are you putting actual pot in those cookies of yours? I'm all for Aladdin at #1, but Eric has to be 2 (and no, I don't have a thing for feisty Asians).

    ReplyDelete