Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Top 4 Reasons That I'm Beginning to Think That Peaches are Allusions to Vajajays


This is a bit vulgar, but I've noticed a theme about peaches lately. They seem to be code for "vajajay." If you don't know what that is, you've missed a seriously important Grey's Anatomy-quote-turned cultural saying.

4. Princess Peach - come on, out of all the names, you choose "peach" for the only girl character in Super Mario? Plus, I dare you to try and tell me she doesn't look like a crazy whore.





3. James and the Giant Peach - my roommate says I ruined her childhood with this one, so don't read it if you hold this book close to your heart. It's about a vagina. Especially chapters:
  • 6 "Well, I'll be blowed! There really is a giant peach up there!"
  • 9 "And then, all at once, little shivers of excitement started running over the skin on James' back"
  • and 10"the tunnel was damp and murky, and all around him there was the curious bittersweet smell of fresh peach".
It gets worse, I can't write most of it on here. If you had no idea what this book was about, you'd have to assume...




2. Peaches, the song by the Presidents of the United States of America

I've heard that this song is about the lead singer smushing peaches while he was waiting outside of some girl's house, wanting to tell her that he had a crush on her.

I've also heard that it's about vaginas.

I'm just saying, the first one seems like a likely explanation. Millions of peaches,peaches for me...
millions of peaches, peaches for free...

1. The following facts:
You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment