Thursday, July 2, 2009

Top 5 Pictures of Sparkler Designs


So, I did some research on sparklers today. Turns out they're a lot cooler than I realized. First of all, apparently a lot of people use them at weddings instead of throwing rice and blowing up birds or something. I like the ambiance.





Cute, eh? Second, a lot of people like to take pictures making designs with their sparklers and them post them online. Here are the best of these pictures.

5. This is pretty cool, but it's not ranked highly because it's just kind of obvious.

4. I don't know why, but I think this one is really cool. I really feel like it's smiling at me!

3. This is pretty bad-ass. Especially because it looks like only one person is doing it.

2. Call me corny, but this is just adorable.

1.How cool is this shit? HOW DID THEY DO THAT? I'm kidding. I know how. It's called an "everlasting sparkler." But it's still looks pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment